To provide candidates with an understanding of basic slinging requirements.
Candidates will be shown theory and practical aspects covering:
● Current Legislation including LOLER.
● Marking of safe working load.
● Testing and examination.
● Safety precautions.
● Movement and stacking of loads.
● Slinging and load movement.
● Correct use of lifting equipment.
● Instructions of Authorised Slingers.
● Personal Protection.
● Recommend crane signals.
● Practical use of lifting equipment and lifting demonstration.
Who should attend - Any person who undertakes the role of Slinger/Signaller as part of their normal duties.
Assessment - Candidates will complete a theory and practical test.
Please note: All our courses are delivered in English. All delegates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English to attend this course.
A Certificate of Training will be awarded to each successful candidate.
Price on application and dates
Duration 1-3 days (dependent on experience of operators)
Validation 5 year certificate
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens