Lorry Loader Truck Mounted Crane (Hiab)
To provide candidates with a thorough understanding of the safe operation and use of a lorry loader.
● Identify the basic construction, purpose and function of component and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
● Identify and comply with manufacturers instructions is accordance with the operators handbook and other information sources i.e. duty charts and LOLER.
● Carry out all pre-use and running checks of the carrier vehicle, lifting appliances and attachments.
● Explain the safe working loads and duties chart for the loader.
● Configure the lorry loader and carrier vehicle for site and road travel.
● Manoeuvre the carrier vehicle into position in order to carry out the lifting of vehicle loads.
● Set up the carrier vehicle to carry out lifts from minimum and maximum radius.
● Use the correct attachment for lifting of various loads.
● Lift and place loads at various radius.
● Secure various loads on vehicle bed in accordance with best practice.
Who should attend - Any operator, or person responsible for, a lorry loader.
Assessment - Candidates will complete a theory and practical test.
Please note: All our courses are delivered in English. All delegates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English to attend this course.
A Certificate of Training will be awarded to each successful candidate.
NOTE: NPORS accredited course can be arranged upon application.
Price on application
Duration 1-3 days (dependent on experience of operators)
Verifier Stokenchurch Safety Services
Validation 5 year certificate
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email email@example.com
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens