To provide candidates with the basic knowledge and understanding that will allow them to carry out their duties relating to Fire Marshals common duties effectively.
The course equips candidates with the knowledge and skills required to:
● Have an understanding of current legislation.
● Be equipped to perform their fire safety duties.
● Have an understanding of the dangers of fire.
● Understand the nature of fire and how it spreads.
● Compartmentation failures.
● Be aware of simple fire prevention measures.
● Identify the common fire hazards within the workplace.
● Understand what to do in the event of a fire alarm.
● Be able to distinguish between different types of fire extinguishers.
● How to use a fire extinguisher – Live flame practical assessment.
Who should attend - Any person with designated responsibilities for overseeing fire safety within their organisation or department.
Assessment - By multiple-choice examination and practical use of various fire extinguishers in conjunction with a live flame.
Please note: All our courses are delivered in English. All delegates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English to attend this course.
A Certificate of Training will be awarded to each successful candidate.
Course Dates: 17th January, 11th March, 05th May, 06 July, 07 September 2020 Please contact us for other dates
Duration half day (9am - 12.30approx)
Verifier Normandie Health and Safety Ltd
Refresh 3 year certificate
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens