DSE Workstation Assessor
The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 were introduced with the aim of preventing ill-health to people who habitually use display screen equipment as part of their normal work.
To provide delegates with adequate training and knowledge to assess and evaluate workstation risks and advise on suitable controls to reduce risk of injury.
● Describe the legal requirments for risk assessment.
● Outline the main requirements of the DSE Regulations.
● Identify factors involved in workstation assessments.
● Use a simple risk assessment proforma for DSE workstation assessments.
● Identify practical solutions to eliminate or minimise risks.
Who should attend - the course is designed for anyone responsible for assessing workstations.
Assessment - Delegates will be assessed by completing a practical assessment incorporating the Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Workstation Checklist. Successful delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Please note: All our courses are delivered in English. All delegates must have a good understanding of written and spoken English to attend this course.
2020 Course Dates: 16.03.20, 05.06.20, 04.09.20, 04.11.20
Standard Price £95 per person
Duration 9am-12pm approx
Verifier Normandie Health & Safety Limited
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email email@example.com
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens