Risk Assessment - eLearning
This is a short course designed to introduce managers to the concept of risk assessments, why they are important and what their responsibilities are in regard to this area. There are sound financial, legal and ethical reasons why companies should be aware of, and carry out appropriate risk assessments. Effective management in this area contributes to business success and reduces the risk of accidents and ill-health and all the associated costs with these events.
This course highlights the importance of recording and maintaining records. In the event of an accident or claim, the investigating authorities will want to know how employers are managing health and safety. They will demand to see and examine the corresponding risk assessment initially and also the procedures and controls in place. Are you confident that your practices will stand up to rigorous examination?
- Advise on the legal requirements to carry out risk assessments.
- Explain the concept of risk assessments.
- Teach how to carry out a risk assessment.
- Explain the difference between hazards and risk and what factors to consider when assigning risk to a particular hazard.
- Advise on the importance of recording and maintaining risk assessment records.
Please click on the following link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens