Manual Handling - eLearning
Manual Handling eLearning is a 35 minute course designed to help organisations deliver training to employees as soon as they begin work and before they might need to undertake a manual handling task.
As with all of our courses, Manual Handling eLearning has been recently updated to include rich new graphics, engaging interactions and the very latest advice. We update and maintain all of our courses on an ongoing basis to ensure that your employees have a meaningful training experience each time they use the course.
- Explain the different types of manual handling injuries and how they occur.
- Advise on the importance of assessing every manual handling task.
- Teach the correct handling techniques for lifting, carrying and setting down a load.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate manual handling policy to employees.
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a manual handling related injury.
- Audit trail - evidence completion and understanding.
- Manual Handling eLearning is fully editable.
Please click on the following Link:- www.courses123.com/elearning/health-safety-online-training-courses/manual-handling-online-training/ref/38
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens