Health & Safety Induction - eLearning
Online Health and Safety training is the ideal way to induct new employees. Health & Safety Induction Essentials is a 25 minute course aimed at introducing new starters to Health & Safety procedures and policies.
Employees become familiar with general, accident and first aid policy and are clearly instructed where to find more information if necessary. This course has been approved by RoSPA and is designed to be tailored to suit any company or organisations induction.
- Familiarity with Health & Safety procedures.
- The causes of accidents and what can be done to prevent injury.
- The importance of being risk aware.
- Responsibilities under current Health & Safety legislation.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate safety policy to employees.
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a safety related injury.
- Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding.
Please click on the following link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens