Guernsey Food Safety Level 1 - e Learning
A 50 minute course for employees about to commence work in a food handling or preparation environment. It communicates clear guidance on the essential rules of hygiene that must be followed by anyone who works with food in accordance with The Food & Drugs (Guernsey) Law 1970.
This course has been approved by RoSPA and follows the CIEH Level 1 syllabus for Food Safety.
Food Hygiene eLearning, like all Normandie Health eLearning courses, is fully editable. You can add or amend text, insert your own images or even add links to your policies or documents - all at no extra cost.
- Advise on the causes and symptoms of food poisoning.
- Make employees aware of the importance of a personal hygiene regime.
- Teach employees how to store, serve and handle food properly.
- Advise on the basic principles of cleaning.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Clear singular communication for employees who will be working with food.
- Mitigate potential liability in case of a food hygiene incident.
- Easy access to certificate or online record to prove completion.
Please click on the following Link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens