ErgoWize (DSE) - eLearning
ErgoWize – DSE eLearning is a 25 minute course that instructs employees in the correct set up and safe use of their computer workstation, desk and chair. By completing this course organisations and employees will benefit from an increased awareness of DSE related hazards and instruction on how to avoid them.
ERGOWIZE DSE – RISK ASSESSMENT
Our DSE eLearning and risk assessment is the most advanced DSE compliance software available. Users complete the training first before moving onto the risk assessment which has been designed to help users solve the majority of their issues themself. This is achieved using tailored advice that loads during the risk assessment.
- A comfortable sitting posture.
- Correct keyboard and mouse techniques.
- The importance of organising a workstation to suit individual needs.
- The importance of varying posture throughout the day.
- Eyestrain prevention and eyesight policy.
- The correct use of laptops and other mobile devices.
- The benefit of simple stretching exercises at regular intervals.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
Immediately communicate DSE policy to employees.
Mitigate potential liability in case of a DSE related claim.
Clear audit trail - evidence completion and understanding.
DSE eLearning is a highly cost effective way of training and assessing large numbers of staff.
Please click on the following link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email email@example.com
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens