Cyber Security - eLearning
Use of internet facilities has become an accepted means of how employees carry out their duties in the workplace. However, abuse of a company's internet facilities (example, accessing obscene material, excessive personal use, etc.) can be a serious problem for businesses. Indeed there are more concerns at stake for employers than simply time-wasting by employees.
Abuse of IT facilities, with regard to sexuality explicit, racist or threatening content, places a company at risk of facing legal claims from offended employees. Failure by businesses to adopt, implement and transmit a clear usage policy can leave businesses exposed to costly legal disputes.
To promote legal compliance, every employee should be provided with information regarding practices that the Company deem to be acceptable and unacceptable.
Normandie Health and Safety’s range of class-leading eLearning solutions include rich animations (no Flash is used, so eLearning is an option as courses are compatible with iPads), crisp clean graphics and engaging content.
In this training course employees will learn:
- Definitions of company IT users, facilities and equipment.
- Their responsibility to use the company IT facilities in an appropriate manner and not to create unnecessary risks by their misuse.
- Company guidelines on correct use of IT facilities.
- Misuse of facilities can result in disciplinary procedures being instigated.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Ensures employees know what is expected of them.
- Provide the means to simply and effectively communicate your appropriate use policy to employees.
- Reduce your exposure to costly legal disputes and promote a more efficient use of Company IT facilities.
- Safeguards the security of your IT systems.
- Compliance record provides for disciplinary action where needed.
Please click on the following link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email email@example.com
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens