CPR Essentials - eLearning
CPR eLearning is a 40 minute course which provides the core theoretical knowledge needed to perform Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). It is designed to accompany a practical demonstration of CPR or to be used as a refresher training course.
- Explain when CPR is necessary
- Teach how to assess a casualty
- Show basic CPR techniques
- Advise on the steps involved in the Recovery Position
- Explain what details to include in an emergency call
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
Easy and fast way to refresh one's memory on CPR theory.
Easy access to certificate or online record to prove completion.
CPR eLearning is fully editable using our integrated Authoring tool.
Please click on the following Link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email email@example.com
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens