Premise Health and Safety Inspections
It is essential that health and safety inspections are undertaken to ensure that potential hazards are controlled and that employees and others are not at risk. Inspections should be carried out on a regular basis both internally and externally.
With our bespoke service we can carry out full health and safety inspections at your premises. The safety inspections would cover all the parts of the premises where access is made available and include an on-site documentation review as required.
Our inspections do not form part of a structural survey in any way.
Our comprehensive report will detail:
- Both written and photographic observations of any hazards identified
- Prioritised level of risk (1,2 or 3)
- Any recommendations necessary to ensure ongoing legal compliance is met
- Training needs Analysis as required
- Comprehensive Action Plan based on the inspection findings
The finalised premise inspection report can be submitted electronically and in hard copy format.
This complete service can be tailored to meet your exact needs.
Need Help or advice?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific requirements.
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email email@example.com
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens