Managing Health & Safety - eLearning
Health & Safety for Managers is a 35 minute course designed to introduce managers to their safety obligations and responsibilities when supervising the employees who report to them. Communicate the importance of risk assessment, avoiding accidents and Health & Safety policy.
- Improve a basic knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
- Advise managers on their own responsibilities in this area.
- Explain the importance of reporting, investigating and recording accidents.
- Teach how to conduct a risk assessment of the workplace.
- Advise on the importance of emergency procedures.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
- Immediately communicate management safety responsibilities.
- Communicate safety policies and procedures.
- Health and Safety for Managers eLearning is fully editable and can ammended to meet the needs of your own organisation.
Please click on the following Link:-
Directions to the Normandie Office
+44 (0) 1481 253953
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normandie Health & Safety Ltd
Rue a Chiens